Fine! Even anonymous comments are allowed here, but still better to be official. Just be cautious about that: I'm not sure if comments can be edited here. If not, save your text on notepad first, ou write several small comments.
One little thing changed about format. Normal dialogues are now with " : " and thoughts with " - " (and yellow). Because it seems to be standard in english. My older " - " for dialogues was because it's how it is in french novels.
I am unable to login to Blogger. So I'll use this one, linking to my X profile.
ReplyDeleteJust testing if this will work. I'll start reading sometime in October.
Fine! Even anonymous comments are allowed here, but still better to be official. Just be cautious about that: I'm not sure if comments can be edited here. If not, save your text on notepad first, ou write several small comments.
DeleteOne little thing changed about format. Normal dialogues are now with " : " and thoughts with " - " (and yellow). Because it seems to be standard in english. My older " - " for dialogues was because it's how it is in french novels.